Thursday, August 9, 2007

paper.string.cloth - open for business!



That's right.....my Etsy Shop is now open!


So get your arses in there and buy something!


I guess this is a bit of a test run..... if they don't sell, then I'll go back to being a bog-standard home based crafty person with no entrepreneurial aspirations. My niece and nephew will receive an armload of toys in the mail, and there'll be no hard feelings on any side.
If they do sell, I'll make some more from time to time, plus a few other things, and spend the money I make on fabric! Easy!


This isn't actually the Big Thing I wanted to share today, but the light was so shit this afternoon that I couldn't take any decent photos of the current project. Perhaps tomorrow?


until then....xxxx

1 comment:

Gigibird said...

Congratulations:)
Nongs are looking a little nervous about being sold - have you told them they will all go to good homes?