Monday, August 20, 2007

Onwards and Upwards....

Hi Everybody,

Just a quick post today to say thankyou to everyone who has been in touch about the Big Name Change......

Your support and encouragement means the world to me, thankyou.

I've come up with a new name, googled it a thousand times, and I've lived with it for a week, and decided it's The One.
Now I'm setting everything up in the background, so that when I switch over, it will run as seamlessly as possible.

Hopefully I'll be all sorted out in the next couple of days.

I can't even begin to express my gratitute that my regular readers, and some new, warmly welcomed ones have taken the time to let me know that I have your support, and that the coincedence of the similar names was nobody's fault, and just One of Those Things.

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou.

I'll keep you all posted!

Cheers,

Leah xx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you've got me wondering! Looking forward to seeing the new name : )

Anonymous said...

and thank you thank you, leah! One of Those Things, indeed.
wishing you well as you make the change, and looking forward to seeing your new moniker, sarah

dutchcomfort said...

You are making me very curious and of course we will keep on visiting your blog! It’s not about the name but about the things you make, experience and post!

Gigibird said...

I can't wait to add you to my links once you get yourself sorted:)
Onwards and Upwards.
You will let us know ASAP I don't want to suddenly find I can't find you again!

Unknown said...

oh I just wrote an email before I read this saying that you shouldn't change your name, now I feel like an ass. oh well, I really meant you shouldn't feel you *HAVE* to, and of course we support you if do want to!

okay, can't wait to hear what it is. you sure are a tease :)

-kimberlee

Anonymous said...

it's such a shame that this unfortunate coincidence occurred, but fantastic that you're approaching this all with such a great attitude. can't wait to see the new name!

Anonymous said...

Wow.
This took some catching up.

I've reinvented my blogging thang twice, but mostly for my own benefit as I get bored easily. It's fun to think up new names and banners and so on and I'm loking forward to seeing yours, but...

for the record?

You really didn't have to do that.

Anonymous said...

ps - there is another becandcall identity on the web too.

She appears to be active in 'adult entertainment'.

I am way too amused by this coincidence to ever dream of changing anything!

Melissa! said...

I believe I have found another blog to add to my favorites!