Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Flickr Favourites

My creation


1. Untitled, 2. Untitled, 3. babies and teaparties (closeup), 4. ludmilla, 5. Away, 6. Handmade, 7. coffee + apron, 8. books, 9. w, 10. from THE SPACE IN BETWEEN, 11. astrid, are you coming over?, 12. i've got my party skirt


Still without partner and digital camera....*boo*, sorry about the unintentional blog break!
Both of my lovelies return tomorrow, so I should be back in action very soon....there's a new project in the works that I'm dying to share - though the Nongs have been suffering as a result....


But for now, other people's fabulous photos will have to do!


See you soon! xxx

2 comments:

shula said...

Will I ever tire of that blue table?

I think not.

Gigibird said...

I must learn how to do this.
Glad your camera will be back tomorrow....