Saturday, July 14, 2007

Work In Progress and.....

A bit of a peek.....


Work In Progress


Work In Progress


And a bit of this....


Cup Of The Day


I've been a bit slack around here lately....feeling a little poorly, so lots of sitting on the couch playing the Harry Potter video game! (I've never played video games before....I keep walking into walls and casting spells on the wrong things!). But today I had a bit more zing, cleaning the house and getting ready for a busy weekend at work...


There are a few more Nongs in the works, and the little project you can see in the photos above, but otherwise, slow sailing around here.


Have a great weekend! xx

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Love your sewing machine! What a cool colour! (and it matches your cup...)
Hope you feel better soon, tea and harry potter should sort you out!

dutchcomfort said...

Were do you buy those gorgeous fabrics you use? Thank for your e-mail, I will show a pin-cushion as soon as I’ve made one (can take a while though). I’ve been struggling with my camera (Nikon D70) with an 18-70 mm lens. I’ve tried to take photos that close with the flash in the camera, without the flash and with a separate ‘indirect’? flash. But my camera refuses. So it’s not the camera, IT’S ME!!!

laura capello said...

your fabrics are luscious. yum.

oooooo... i love video games. except for playing them with people who are competitive. then? notsomuch.

Gigibird said...

The fabric is lovely - I have been spotting it in previous posts - yum yum:)

I know nothing of video games but I do have the first 3 Harry Potter films on DVD - wonderful to get lost in.

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

Love that fabric, and your machine looks great too!

Victoria said...

I like that tablecloth very much. And how cool it that sewing machine!